[Linphone-users] linphonerc settings
K.Kong
2010-11-02 13:35:31 UTC
Can someone point me to the documentation for the settings in linphonerc?
Specifically, where does the password for the sip proxy go to? I need this
urgently as my file disappeared just like that and an automated program is
now stuck.

Thanks.
Alastair Johnson
2010-11-02 14:44:03 UTC
Post by K.Kong
Can someone point me to the documentation for the settings in linphonerc?
Specifically, where does the password for the sip proxy go to? I need
this urgently as my file disappeared just like that and an automated
program is now stuck.
I'm not sure about documentation, but authentication info lives in numbered
sections like this:

[proxy_0]
reg_proxy=sip:example.com
reg_route=<sip:your.outbound.proxy.if.used;lr>
reg_identity=sip:***@example.com
reg_expires=3600
reg_sendregister=1
publish=1